CEPROF is partner of the Escape Rooms Project, which will be implemented from 2019 to 2021. The partnership includes partners from Greece, Belgium and Portugal.
The project aims at accomplishing the following main objective:
• Development of Education and Entrepreneurship in Cyprus and abroad.
• Expand contemporary methods appealing to different levels of education, by developing both formal and non-formal methods of teaching;
• Collaborate with the relevant stakeholders to promote research and creativity for the modernization of teaching;
• Increase the employability of young people through entrepreneurship education and practical experience;
• Support and train members of local and international networks by exchanging information, good practices, experiences and ideas;
• Acquisition of informal qualifications and provision of vocational education and training.
See the project page here: er-se.eu
ER-SE – KA205
Escape Rooms for Social Entrepreneurship; Redefining
the Entrepreneurial Ramifications of Gamification in Youth-Oriented
C.I.P. CITIZENS IN POWER (CYPRUS)
CEPROF – CENTROS ESCOLARES DE ENSINO PROFISSIONAL, LDA. (PORTUGAL);
INSTITUTE ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT (IED); (GREECE);
SCS LOGOPSYCOM (BELGIUM);