The main objective of the IAEJE project is to use artificial intelligence as an enabler of the employability and autonomy of young Europeans.
The project has partners from Turkey, Portugal, Greece, France and Romania and will last for 32 months. These countries will develop four hackathons, which will result in the creation of a digital platform dedicated to young Europeans’ employability promotion.
The hackathons will focus on three major areas:
• Health, artificial intelligence and ethics;
• Digitization and entrepreneurship;
• Heritage conservation.
The expected results are:
• A mechanism for anticipating changes in the employment market, which will favor professional mobility through Artificial Intelligence;
• A digital platform providing diversified training courses, including job opportunities at European level;
• Reducing the number of the unemployed in Europe thanks to a digital tool to support job search;
• Improving teamwork at European level;
• Promoting the use of social networks as a vehicle for curricular promotion.
Strategic Partnerships for School Education
Lycée Général et Technologique HONORE de BALZAC (France – Coordinator)
Scoala Gimnaziala Horea (Romania)
Ortakoy 80.Yil Mesleki Ve Teknik Anadolu Lisesi (Turkey)
Oloklirosi Single Member Private Company (Greece)
Buyuk Ortadogu Saglik Ve Egitim Vakfi (Turkey)
CEPROF – Centros Escolares de Ensino Profissional, Lda. (Portugal)