The Escola Profissional de Espinho, through its proprietary entity CEPROF is a partner of the @VET project, which is coordinated by a Turkish entity and focuses on the development of more and better skills in terms of entrepreneurship in VET. The project has a duration of 2 years and the participants are schools from Portugal, Turkey, Italy and Hungary.
• Acquire knowledge, skills and experiences that can be taught at a theoretical and practical level within the scope of “educational entrepreneurship” in VET;
• Collect data and experiences for the creation of an online module on “educational entrepreneurship”;
• Improve the quality of entrepreneurship learning;
• Raising awareness of the diversity of the local / national / international labour market and job opportunities, providing students with research skills and job search techniques;
• Promote the entrepreneurial spirit, financial literacy and the active participation of the workforce;
• Encourage self-reflective critical thinking about how to use technical and personal skills to increase learning potential.
Results of the project:
· • Increase of the entrepreneurship knowledge and skills of VET students;
· • An online module on “educational entrepreneurship”;
· • Development of the entrepreneurial spirit and financial literacy of the participants in the project activities;
· • Development of soft skills relevant to the labour market;
· • Increase of language skills;
· • Promotion of the spirit of international cooperation through participation in mobility flows.
@VET – KA229
Mesleki Eğitimde Girişimcilik Eğitimi
School Exchange Partnerships
Istituto Tecnico Statale Economico e
Kauno buitiniu paslaugu ir verslo mokykla – Lituânia
Békéscsabai SZC Zwack József Kereskedelmi és Vendéglátóipari Szakgimnáziuma és Szakközépiskolája – Hungria
SEHIT OZGUR CAN INCE MESLEKI VE TEKNIK ANADOLU LISESI – Turquia
Escola Profissional de Espinho – Portugal